Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A log of sorts to keep track of projects


Ok, this is it. I am really, really going to keep track of all of my projects this year!

So to start, I have finished 3 face cloths in cotton. More details as I get the hang of this.

Also, I recently finished EZ's Baby Surprise Sweater. It still needs buttons, (and to be sewn up in the picture) but I LOVE this project! So Cute, so easy!
Project specs:
Red Heart Soft Baby color New Mint Twinkle
Size 6 needles (Denise set)
pattern - Elizabeth Zimmerman baby Surprise Sweater from The Opinionated Knitter
9 days! as part of a KAL on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/knitbabysurprise/

2 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

Oh, SURE, beat me to the punch! The sweater looks GREAT! I can't wait until my copy of EZ's book comes so I can knit one for Ella - "Faded Dresses" is waiting patiently! And wait till you see some of the dyeing I've been doing! Very cool. Hey, I actually have a blog! Yuo can see how much I update it...I'm so lame.

http://www.xanga.com/private/yourhome.aspx

4:40 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Tala said...

Ahem...where is the scarf for SGF? What about the skein of yarn you spun from the fiber I gave you? Hmm? Geez, it's not like you're not HOME all day to knit and spin! :)

9:58 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home