Tuesday, December 12, 2006

a couple of FO's

Here are the fingerless gloves I just finished for ME! Yippie! one skein of Frog Tree Merino, can you say Yummy?! I'm going to knit the Calorimetry pattern from Knitty to match. Hey, I may actually look put together someday! I also did the Washcloth KAL for December (the rocking horse) and got isnpired to knit 2 more, Santa and the snowflake. I'm going to put them in a nice Christmas basket with one of the new foaming dish soaps, and keep as an "emergency" gift. Speaking of gifts.... everybody done their shopping yet? I am. done shopping that is! Plus I'm almost finished with the *important* gift knitting, you know, the ones you really need to give On Time? Whoot! Now I just have to finish the food list for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I'll be set!
(hope this does not come back to haunt me!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Oh the dishclothes are great! I am not sure which one I like better. I am so happy for you that you have your shopping and must have knitting done. I'm so impressed.

And the socks from the previous post - wonderful. You inspire me not to give up on my sock knitting ambitions.

1:15 AM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice FO's! What a great idea you have, putting the dishcloths together as an emergency gift!

6:43 AM, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home