Saturday, October 07, 2006

Not Saturday Sky, BUT Contest Winners!

The camera is MIA right now. I know its here somewhere, so here is a pic from earlier in the week! Pretty clouds! ( yes, that is the Franklin Mint, For Sale) Just for the record, I was the passenger when I took the picture!

AND
DRUMROLL, PLEASE.....
Nobody guessed the actual number of bags of fleece BUT 2 came close!

So the Grand Prize goes to Ms Mar who was the first closest "guesser". I have emailed for her smail mail addy. Congratulations!

Second, great- but- not- Grand Prize winner is Sunflowerfairy Knits ! I have left her a comment asking for HER snail mail addy! Her prize is a really purty skein of Cascade 220 Tweed, color 7610- a tweedy plum! (hope she likes it!)


There were 14 ! bags 'o fleece stuffed in my car! BTW Laura, once you get settled you have to send me YOUR snail mail addy. I have a nice thank you waiting to go out!

Thanks to everybody for playing!
Enjoy your weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz Mar said...

I'm soooo excited!!!! I won some roving!!!! Getting my spindle ready now!!!!!
Thanks so much!!!!

8:59 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Tala said...

I was going to say, I'm so glad you didn't post another Saturday Sky pic from today. You know, ever since you started this Saturday sky thing, we've had maybe ONE nice Saturday. Maybe you should rethink this whole thing!

9:45 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Yippee!

Can you email me at sunflowerfairy @ hotmail . com? That way I can tell ya what my address is in private.

I love cascade 220!!

7:49 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger Kristy said...

My husband doesn't even know how lucky he is that I lost this contest. ;)

3:25 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home