Friday, September 29, 2006

How many bags of fleece + Contest !

can you fit in YOUR car?





Miss L is moving to FL and needed to de-stash. I kindly offered to help her out. HA! She said how many do you want? I said as many as you want to give me or as many as I can fit in my car.

Here she is with the boy by the packed trunk.



And here is the boy in the back seat (His car seat is on the other side)

I am very excited with all the new fleeces! I plan on sharing with Tala and maybe using some for classes at the shop.

We stopped at the book store and picked up a pack of postcards (for Purl's Grandmom). When we got back in the car it was well, lets say "fragrant". The boy could NOT understand WHY sheep smelled so,um, sheepy. It was a riot. I finally had to tell him sheep don't get to take baths, that is way they smell "sheepy".



CONTEST!!!!!

Guess how many bags of fleece I ended up in my car and win these Beautiful Rovings! They are 3 oz each of superwash wool, ready to spin! Pretty complimentary colors!

I will take contest submissions for 1 week and all that guess the correct number will go into a pool. The winner will be chosen from the pool. Sound good? Hey, I may even add a 2nd prize if there are enough sumbissions!
Leave me a comment with your guess and contact info (or blog!) Winner to be announced October 7th!

So, how many do you think?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I guess 18. Of course, this is very dangerous. I have been threatening to learn to spin and on the off chance that I might win some fleece, I would be convinced to go ahead and try!

12:35 AM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Tala said...

Ooooh, I know, I know!!!!

Ummmm....

7:33 AM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Mz Mar said...

ok, I have to take a guess at 13~~I really want to spin!!lol~~knititng with your own yarn has to be a nice feeling?

8:51 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oooh FREE fleece!!! What a JACKPOT!!! I say 8 bags!!! Stop in and say "hi" I am at http://therovingspinster.blogspot
.com. Yes I know I need to update!

Melissa

10:36 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

You are one lucky woman! I'm sooo jealous.

I guess lucky number 13.

11:45 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger ikkinlala said...

I'll guess 11.

1:55 AM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home