Wednesday, April 11, 2007

In my free time, I like to assemble furniture

The Mr. has a thing for furniture. He loves to go through the Home Decorators catalogue and look for sales. This is the latest ..... A Craftsman Shoe Storage cabinet. Holds 24 pair of shoes. Yup.
Took me 1.5 hrs to get this puppy together today. Just one of the jobs I get paid big bucks to do.
And I'd like to thank Tomboy Tools for their help today. I lovelovelove my Tomboy Tools (bday gift 2 yrs ago from The Mr. and Mom - Thanks!)
Of course there are ALWAYS a few pieces left over.....
Last is the easiest - the lamp. I don't even know where we are going to put this... At least the box is out of the office !

I just have the Mayor's 2 wheel bike to put together and........um, I don't think I'm going to do that today. (maybe I should - the car needs a new water pump$$$ - we could ride bikes to school) Gah!

No new knitting to show, but soon! Have a great day!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Hey!!! I need - do you hear me? NEED! - one of those "shoe" cabinets. It is exactly what I have been looking for for my yarn. Was it outrageously expensive? It is beautiful!

12:56 PM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

lol....I'd say about 90% of the furniture in our house is stuff we've had to put together ourself.

1:01 PM, April 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home