Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Which Serenity Character are you?

Whu-hoooo! I KNEW IT! I really miss this show.... where are those DVD's The Mr got me?

Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
85%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
75%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
75%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
70%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
60%
Alliance
55%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
45%
River (Stowaway)
40%
Inara Serra (Companion)
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%
Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I got Zoe. I really miss this show. Some scumbag family member has stolen my copy of Serenity and I haven't been able to torture anyone to find out who.

7:59 AM, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home