Sunday, September 27, 2009

Muh-haha

I'm finally donedonedone the boring blanket. Only 1 week past due! shoot me if I ever agree to this color scheme again. It didn't help that I'm having all kinds of problems with my right heel and its very uncomfortable to stand for periods of time (oh yeah, spent lots of time at the foot dr. this summer getting multiple shots IN MY HEEL then going to physical therapy. fun times)Here it is still on the loom, but I had just spent 5+ hours just tying on the FRINGE.....ggaahhhh.and here it is off the loom... all 54" square of double weaving. Phew, done. Now to get it to Mom-mom to wrap and gift.

Meanwhile, I had the dogs chase the Frisbee for 20 minutes so they would sit for a photo:

They look innocent enough, especially the white one in the back... but if you follow my tweets, you know how much trouble he gets into!


Speaking of trouble...... check out these 22 seconds of cuteness:


The Mayor had belt graduation and everyone did a quick nun chuck demo to music.... sorry no sound, but you can see he is enjoying himself.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Becky said...

I love the blanket! Really, really love it!!
Aww Yay Jake!!!!!

10:50 AM, September 27, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the video; way to go Jake!!!

The blanket is beautiful.

What's up with your foot?

5:34 AM, September 28, 2009  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Way cute!

What, you mean the dogs aren't innocent? ;)

1:06 AM, October 02, 2009  
Blogger Monika said...

I came over from Kelly's blog, and saw your beautiful dogs! I have two WGS's too! :o)

5:07 PM, November 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home