Friday, June 26, 2009

"No She Did-dnt"

knit me socks for my birthday!Trish knit these totally awesome socks for MEMEMEME! Its my birthday soon and she sent them as an early gift.

Can you believe it? Look at how great they fit! Look at the awesomeness of the pattern! Look at the beautiful color!I've had them on the table where I can show everyone who comes into the house- "Look! Look at the socks my friend knit for me!" Lots of ooohhhss and ahhhhsss from all.

The pattern is Gracious (Ravelry link)and the yarn is Miss Babs Yummy Superwash Sock & Baby Yarn - 2 ply in Suede Roses. Its crazy how much I love this color, its just perfect.

These are my most treasured socks and I cannot wait till cool weather comes back so I can wear them. Meanwhile they are on the table where I can see them every day and remember how lucky I am to have Trish as a friend.

Trish, you rock! Thank you for making my month!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some really beautiful socks! You are a lucky woman!

11:38 AM, June 26, 2009  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Your welcome! Made my day to see how well they fit your feel. It's always nice to knit for someone who appreciates it. :)

8:41 PM, June 26, 2009  
Blogger Tola said...

Happy Birthday to you! love and miss you bunches, and your present is still sitting in my living room waiting to be mailed.

8:20 AM, June 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home