Monday, November 02, 2009

P.I.F.

Look at what came in the mail! My Pay It Foward giftie from Beth Casey at Lorna's Laces!I was shocked that I was actually one of the first 5 to respond to her offer of Pay It Foward and now its my turn to PIF

I think I've tried this before, but never followed through. This time its for real. If I have 5 readers -I used to have 5 but Mom got blog blocked at work so I'm down to 4. Anyway, the first 5 to respond to this post (and send me your mailing addy if I don't have) will get a hand made gift from ME some time within um, 6 months of this post.

Rule: you gotta promise to pay it forward as well.

Warning: I'm taking sewing classes, I'm not very good but I am enthusiastic. Something may get sewn.

Any takers?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Sounds like fun! What do you mean by pay it forward?

9:52 PM, November 02, 2009  
Anonymous Becky said...

Me!!! ;)

5:55 AM, November 03, 2009  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

don't add me to the PIF's cause I already received a wonderful gift from u :)
Just thought I'd let you know you have 13!!! subscribers on bloglines :)

7:05 AM, November 03, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great, I'm in!
Hope you don't mind having something coming from France ;)
caro211@free.fr

9:57 AM, November 03, 2009  
Blogger Charity said...

Don't add me to the list, because you've sent me amazing things already, but it sounds like a great idea!

I'd love to see some of your sewing! :o)

10:30 AM, November 03, 2009  
Blogger Tala said...

Count me in, I remain a loyal blog reader, even if I never get to see you anymore!

10:47 AM, November 03, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You silly woman; of course you have more than 5 readers! Look at this, you've had more than 5 comments already.

1:47 PM, November 03, 2009  
Anonymous Rosie said...

OK, I'll try! This is fun and I think I can keep up my part of the bargain if I get picked. I don't have a blog, so it will have to be some other way.

9:10 PM, November 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home