Sunday, July 11, 2010

June Post way late.

I've had these pictures ready to go for weeks now, but have no motivation to do the words or any linking. But really, can I just post the pics? mmmnn, think not. So, I'll do some words and trust that if anyone is really interested they can look the projects up on my Ravelry page, k?

First, 2nd and 3rd pics are crochet or knit baby cocoons for a photographer friend of mine. No pattern, I was just making it up as I went along

2 washcloths from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL on yahoo groups

This was a great easy no brainer project- a stockingnet stitch blanket out of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. It was made to replace a little boy's lovie blanket that was loved to shreds. I really hope this one gets the same treatment. There is nothing better than a well loved knit
Finally I did Mom-mom a pair of anklets for her birthday in the beginning of June

Now I need to tell you about the Awesome Sweater I knit for Nelkin Designs- but I'll do that later ;)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Great anklets! Is it a pattern of your own design?

10:08 AM, July 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home