Thursday, June 17, 2010

Procrastination

I really don't want to do anything that I'm supposed to be doing today. Instead I'll post some pictures ;)

The gang + Bogey waiting for the magic word that lets them go out
Gunnar, Bogey and Paladin

We went to Hershey, PA Monday night and saw the Hershey Bears win the Calder cup!!!! (yes we were in the next-to-the-last-row from the top. if we were in the last row, we would have had more room!) Great game, nice arena, nice crowd (this coming from someone who regularly goes into Philly for sporting events)

A fun little video of the championship excitement....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

I LOVE the pictures of them waiting to get outside! What's the magic word you use? My two are still learning to not storming outside ahead of me. It's very hard for them. :o)

12:41 PM, June 17, 2010  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

how cute are all those bums waiting to go outside!!

1:27 PM, June 17, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home