Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sneak Peek


I'm doing a little trade with Glynnis in OZ. We met on the MonthlyDishcloths Knit-A-Long Yahoo groups. I'm rotten at keeping secrets, so here is a peek of what is in the box! (2 layers so far, yes its all cotton)

You know how you try to send "extras"? Like a bit of candy or some tea? Well, I'm not going to do that this time (I think/maybe/can I keep ONE secret?). I just want to fill the box to the MAX. Looks likeI have a little room left too so I'll pick up a bit more stuff at Technicolor Sheep Thursday nigh since I'll be there for the final installment of the sock class.

Why yes, I have been knitting dishcloths! and No pics. I've been using them as fast as I can knit. I even got my friend M4 interested when she was here 2 weeks ago. The final product that is, not the knitting! She is still working on her crocheted "slip stitch" blanket. Same project for the last 3 years, that's just crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I'm doing a trade with Glynnis in OZ too. I just sent over a box of 20 Peaches & Cream and Sugar and Cream. I didn't know she was trading with anyone else. She ought to have a good amount to hold her with both of us!!! LOL

6:37 PM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home