Friday, July 14, 2006

This would be easier if I would post more....

Here is the baby kimono from the Mason-Dixon knitting book! (the reason I bought it) So cute, so quick! And already shipped off the the newest baby in my life!

Next are 2 water bottle holders, crochted and posing nicely in the dogwood tree.


The hammock I made to go in the window display for my favorite LYS . Makes a fun summer display!


Next is "You're Gonna Catch Flies" from the summer CrochetMe.com. LOVE this! So much fun for the boy to count flies and put them in the frogs tummy!


This is the Landscape Shawl, scarf version. Fiber Trends pattern

This is Mom-mom modeling a crochted hat (pattern in an old magazine that I can't find right now)


Hopefully I'll get more time to post better descriptions and more info on each project. Its just crazy around here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home