Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy Birthday!

So, back to business.
Last week, my dearest friend in the world came to visit with her 2.5 yr old and 6 week old (yup, just 6 weeks) We had an awesome time, despite the crazy hot weather and I gots loads of baby pics. Specifically baby in hand-knit pic. Here is the first of many, baby wearing her special Dorothy booties! How cute?! I love baby feet.

And since my friend was here and since it is the month of her birth, I gifted her with this bangle bag of my own creation. (see knock off Margaret Nichole) Plus an extra ribbon (in black) should she want a change. Plus I made the dangles for the pin. I think she likes it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

Oh. My. God! SOOOOO CUTE!!! Do you have a pattern, because if you do, you MUST share! I saw something similar forever ago but can't figure out where I got the pattern.

SO HOW ARE YOU!?!?!?

5:09 PM, August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home