Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Back to the Pumpkin Patch



I did 4 more "mini' pumpkins and the large pumpkin basket is the "12:01" pattern from the October Magknits.

I used Lambs Pride Bulky (2 orange and 1 green) - one strand - the pattern specifies 3 of Cascade 220.

My pumpkin basket came out a bit more, um, rustic? But I'm happy with it! Next time I would knit a bit more firmly since the pumpking wedges lost some defintion in the wash. Maybe use 11's instead of 13 size needles. I think if it was a little more firm, it would keep the shape better. It resisted blocking after the wash, so I just went with it....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Those are precious! I love fall decorating.

10:22 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Kristy said...

These are just so dang cute. Maybe by this time next year, I will make some. Oh the craziness here!

You do great work! I think the pumpkin basket is great.

7:47 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home