Sunday, January 14, 2007

Got Flakes?

Actually some of my best friends are flakes, hahahahaha ! (you know who you are!) I realized I did a bunch of snowflakes & icicles for the shop window but only took pictures of 3. Really only about 1/2 of what I craft actually gets posted! I have to do better.
Back to business...
The Mayor and I want up to hang the snow flakes and finish up the small window. Its tough getting a good picture of the overall window, but look how cute is my helper? The sweater is something Laura made and wanted to hang to add a bit of color (so don't ask about it).

I think it looks pretty good with the "snow", icicles and flakes! It may be the closest thing to snow we get this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really is the cutest little helper!

The snowflakes are beautiful!

12:59 PM, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home