Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Socks, the KIP pics

Heard about the Socks That Rock insanity? Get the skinny from Stephanie and Cara .
Now Lucia wants us all to post pics of ourselves knitting socks in public! PLUS for every entry she will donate $1 to MSF. She crazy! So go get your knit on in public and post pics, contest open till the end of the month!

I took my sock to Karate and freaked out the kids when I asked for help with the picture. I like to spread out... bag, knitting, hips & thighs... all spread out. Please excuse the lack of anything above the shoulders, it was just too bad to post. (and a bit embarrassing)

Next is me trying to be clever and take a pic of myself with sock in the studio mirror. See the little one in the purple jacket to my right? She kept moving over chair by chair to get a good look at what I was doing. She was mighty impressed . Really. She was just acting cool since I was being wierd with the camera.
I KIP socks, hats, dishcloths, all the time and think nothing of it.... to the point of not noticing if the muggles are freaked. But ask them to take your picture of you knitting, WELL! WHOOO-Wee! Now I'm noticing some strange looks..... Heh!
Back to my regular pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

Yay for you! You are officially entered. (I get those strange looks all the time. Funny, I don't even have to be knitting.)

8:32 PM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I must join in - I will be casting on for a new STR sock soon. In fact, if I can get my camera back in order (it's being a poop about charging and the battery's holding almost no charge!) I will be posting a contest on my blog today to commemorate my first blogiversary!

I usually KIP at Weight Watchers...the ladies always like to see what I'm working on.

9:49 AM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home