Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hmmmm?

You Are 40% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.
*** um, I'm way more Abnormal than this! I'm totally comfortable in my mom's basement***

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think this quiz can possibly be accurate. When I took it (from Rabbitch's blog) it said I was only 32% abnormal and I KNOW I'm way more abnormal than that :)

2:13 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

I am almost afraid to find out what this quiz will say about me.

5:22 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Oooh, gotta take this one! And I'm not sure, but I think you are more comfortable in your mom's basement!

9:38 PM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home