Thursday, March 29, 2007

Can't talk now

Here is the Moncia top with Tulip skirt on the model at the shop. The felted ballet slippers are missing buttons in this picture.
The Ballet slippers with buttons-
3 squares test knit for Susan at knitalittle.com
2 pairs of Ruby Slippers crocheted fora pre-k friend and a hockey friend.
The Mr. is sick (again) and the week has been crazed (again or as usual). I have tons more to show and even more to knit (knit boss loaded me up with jobs). If you sent me an email this week, I'm really sorry I will get back to you. eventually.
Stay tuned for the March drawing winner and the April prize announcement! (Spare Squares, remember?)
Luv U, buh-bye

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

They look great. I'm still chuggin' along on my Monkey socks. Can't wait to see what you knit up next.

8:46 PM, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The outfit looks fabulous together!

8:00 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

You never cease to amaze me. I feel like I leave the same comment every time. So fast! So beautiful! Then again, I doubt any knitter gets tired of hearing those words. Really, you do such wonderful projects - the skirt/top/slippers are such a perfect ensemble!

1:32 AM, March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home