Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday Sky

Lookit those rainy clouds! It was actually warm and a bit muggy yesterday!

I have much to show and little time to post. We had a boatload of company this week, including 5- 5yr old boys yesterday afternoon! (I actually had to do very little just stay out of the way and occasionally keep the peace)

I did finish a little ripple blanket and knit a pair of ballerina slippers (to be felted) and am working on a shrug to go with GEM's birthday tulip skirt (since the pink camo yarn never came in).

Oh and I'm coming up on the 3 month mark of my Picture a Day. I've been making a huge effort not to let more than 3 days pass before I upload to Flickr. Check them out in my sidebar!

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

I am SO sick of the weather! I'm moving to Florida!

Hey, just wondering, are you planning on going to MDSW this year? Just wondering so I know if I need to save my paypal balance for fiber goodness there!

9:07 AM, March 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home