Saturday, June 23, 2007

Go Team!

I got my team assignment for Dish Rag Tag! I'm on team #1 Whoot! (we need a new name)
Anybody have a good name for our team? (prizes for the best name!)

Anyway, my time is being spent surfing my teammates blogs and catching up on email. I finally finished the first Sock of Love (black 1x1 ribbing dress sock for The Mr) and cast on the second. Also now that I have A NEW CAR, the Mayor and I have been running around catching up on stuff and of course swim lessons- daily. Yes once a day every day for 2 weeks, its a great program run by a local university. The only problem is that the pool in indoors and is LIKE A SAUNA. I've come home each afternoon completely wiped out. It took me almost all week to realize, "hey, I've been sitting in a sauna for an hour, maybe that's why I'm tired". Duh.

I have 2 other knit projects that are gifts, so will not be posted (till after). I did get to visit with Scooter this week! I'll post later how that went....

If you happen to be a teammate, Big Hi fives! See you in the forum!

Talk soon

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

lol...I stink at coming up with names. Sounds like you and the Mayor have been busy. :~)
I can see why The Mr.'s sock is named Sock of Love...1x1 ribbing with black yarn....now that's true love. :~)

12:26 PM, June 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you finishing the first Sock of Love amd casting on for #2. I find the secret to avoiding SSS is to cast on the second one immediately after finishing the first. That being said, I'm not sure I could have ever finished even one black, 1x1ribbed sock! You are a good wife :)

6:47 PM, June 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was wondering why we didn't have a team name already! I noticed some of the other teams did have a name. I'll ponder some. Thanks for the comments on my blog - and you know, I'm actually into neutral colors (avoiding blue / pink!) - all shades of green, cranberry are great!

4:12 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

You are so cool! I, too, am impressed with you and your 1x1 ribbing sock.

Hurray for you and your Dish Rag team. I am glad to be watching this one from the sidelines - but I will be able to play along vicariously through you. That's perfect for me right now. :)

12:50 AM, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home