Thursday, June 07, 2007

My dog done gone and lost his mind....

The Mayor has camp so today I took Gunnar to the Newlin Grist Mill, instead of our usual park. The weather is nice. Not too warm and great in the shade. Since we we were the ONLY ones there, I let him off leash to romp in the streams.



He could not get enough! Every stream or path to a stream he ran skippity-hop!
He ran over the little bridges back and forth. You can see him in the top left corner in the pic below.It really is a beautiful park and I'm so lucky its close by! As we were heading back to the car, I was told by the park "ranger" to put him back on leash. (insert patented RC eye roll of annoyance) Yes, yes I understand there are rules. He is a big dog. He was only off leash as long as nobody was around and going back ON leash to get to the car. I just felt she had nothing better to do right then and wanted to exercise her "power" . Oh well. Its tough walking a German Shepherd- lots of people are afraid. Anyway... Next up the current WIP- the Mitered Square Rug from Interweave, scroll down for the pdf. This is so much fun and totally functional BUT... the blue/turquoise does not look the same in the family room as it did at AC Moore. doh. BUT I'm enjoying the process so much, I'm just going to keep knitting and put it in the gift tote. I already have plans for 2 more!

Stay Cool and Keep Knitting.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Gunner looks like he had a lot of fun. :~)

11:21 AM, June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gunner sure does look like he enjoyed himself, and he looks mighty handsome in the picture where he's sitting!

I love the mitered square rug; I may have to think about making one,you know, in my spare time ;-)

12:46 PM, June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home