Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dishcloth Kick

This summer is starting out crazy! Crazy weather, crazy people. I've been knitting dishcloths since I can't seem to focus on anything else right now. First up is the Lacy Round Cloth By Rhonda White. I knit this in Katia Linen on Densie 5's. Its a nice size and I'll use it for my bathroom.
Here are 2 Grandmother's Favorites. One in leftover cotton, one leftover linen and the bottom round cloth is a new pattern from Abigail at 1870 Pearl called Pinwheel. Fast and fun!

Lastly there has been spinning....136 yards of roughly fingering weight, spun from batt Amanda gave me. I really love this wool.. so springy! I got a bit more and am hoping to be able to knit socks for The Mr. (on the list)


Oh and look over to the right side bar... I put up a Flickr badge with the shop stuff. If you are interested in anything, just email me for shipping. I'll combine items too! I can take Paypal or money order.


Next up: Mitered Square Rug from Interweave, scroll down the page for the pdf.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Yeah for the easiness of knit dishcloths. I haven't knit much in the past few days either....haven't blogged much come to think of it. :~)

4:15 PM, June 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those dishcloths! I'll have to make at least one of the Lacy Round ones and that pinwheel one looks pretty cool too.

5:12 AM, June 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home