Thursday, June 28, 2007

Its My Birthday!

Yup, today is the day! The best part of birthdays are unexpected presents......
like this:

Oma Blu gave this to me the other day..... its supposed to go in the garden and LIGHTS UP at dusk! I say supposed to because since his arrival he has been a night light in my bedroom. He is too cute to go outside (yet).

Another suprise arrived in yesterday's mail:

From Trish at Knittin' and Lovin' It ! A card drawn by her daughter (so cute!), a bag of Camo Hershey's Kisses (who knew? and now The Mayor's favorite) And this:

Fleece Artist Sock Yarn in the color Marine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wuh-hoooo! Its perfect and I couldn't have picked a better color myself. I'm thinking these are going to be Monkey's or Jaywalker's , what do you think? Of course nowI need to speed throught the "Socks of Love" so I can cast on for ME!

Now, off to playgroup, swim lessons and Karate.......

Keep Knitting and stay cool

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I KNEW it was coming up, just couldn't remember the exact date! Have a great day (camo Hershey's kisses?!?!)!!

8:03 AM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Kristy said...

Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day. The goodies sound great.

10:40 AM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Happy Birthday!
Glad you loved your gifts. Let me know if you want more of those camo kisses...lol. :~)

12:47 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Happy birthday!

You share the day with my baby sister, Melissa.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

1:53 PM, June 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Colleen!

2:22 PM, June 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home