Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday Sky

A beautiful blue sky this morning... its gonna get hot again!

BTW, if you are looking for me on Ravelry I am cbast25. I spent some time this week updating and getting pictures sorted. I even put up some pics of the yarn I spun!


I even had a chance to test a pattern for Vikki- crochet fishies! I found her via Noolie via Ravelry and commented how much I liked the fish. She emailed me back asking if I would like to test the pattern- Oh Boy!

Aren't they cute!? They are going to be fun in the tub for The Mayor and every kid in my family. Sugar & Cream cotton on an H hook.

Stay Cool!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

The fishies are cute! I'd love to make some of those when she makes the pattern available. :~)

3:33 PM, July 14, 2007  
Blogger Sunflowerfairy said...

Cute fishies. Makes me want to learn how to crochet.

5:56 PM, July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home