Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Winners Are......

77= Susan (Imagine Creative Name Here)
78= Nicole (Creative Journeys)
69= Naughty Noolie (picked her own number, how much fun is that??)
22= Amy R, NY
41= Sara B , NH
55= Sara B, NH (oohh 2 prizes or an upsized prize??)
90= Sara I, NY

Not everyone has a blog (or I didn't note it, sorry) but I do have everyone's mailing addy so expect a prezzie in the mail um, eventually. Sooner rather than later. Still trying to catch up and clean up around here ;)

and just a note: My dishrag tag team - Dishrag Taggers- is doing so totally awesome! The box has made the rounds and is on its way back to Emily in AL. Fingers crossed, we are in the top 3. Wh00t!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY, I won! Thanks so much.

p.s. Please don't tell my hubby that my name was associated with that number; wouldn't want him getting any ideas ;-)

5:42 AM, September 24, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!!! 7 in any form is my favorite #! Thx!!! See you tomorrow!

3:07 PM, September 25, 2008  
Blogger Sara said...

Somehow I missed this post! I swear my bloglines isn't doing me any favors lately...

So needless to say - I was utterly and truly surprised when the package arrived at my door today.

Thank you so very, very much. That was most kind of you...and to think that I won twice!

I was just glad to knit and donate - that in itself is a prize - to see those happy faces with beautiful hats!

10:20 AM, October 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home