Saturday, August 09, 2008

Hats from Maine

Not last week, but the week before ( I think) I got a lovely heavy box from Noolie- HATS!! Some crocheted, most knit and all absolutely gorgeous.
This one is my fav-

and this one too...
Noolie has been such a great "imiginary" friend (what DH calls my internet buddies). She plays every contest, comments every post and supports each endevor whole heartedly. I'm a lucky knitter and feel so blessed to have made this amazing friend.

She's a damm good knitter/crocheter/spinner too.

Here is a link to all the hats she knit and blogged- click here and check them out.

I'm way way behind posting... life happens. I'm thinking of doing mini-posts, like a picture and just a few words. Maybe then I'll keep up?

or just list them.
Things to post: Rivendell socks- done, Bee & Thistle- done 2xs, Pro Natura- 50%, bad hair day scarf cast on.
OK fingers crossed I get some pc time later to toss up a few pics to the internet!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

She really is amazing - the hats are all great! Can't wait to see all the goodies you've been turning out! :0)

3:37 PM, August 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, you're making me blush. I feel like I'm the lucky one to have you as my "imaginary" friend!

I checked out your finished socks on Ravelry and must say, they are gorgeous!

8:04 AM, August 10, 2008  
Blogger Marianne said...

That Julie :^)... she is a most beautiful and gracious soul!
Bobby calls my peeps 'imaginary friends' also... hahahahahahah! He's finally beginning to see the light though :^)

2:31 PM, August 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home