Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh, Hai! HowRUdoin?

Well. Life gets busy and the first thing to get cut from the list is the blog. Bad me. I need someone to take over when things get crazy- volunteers anyone?

Maybe I should do like Noolie, the Wednesday Night Bullet Post? But I can't commit to a day..

Or what do you thing of Twitter? I could add a thingy to the side bar and just send a one liner out daily.

So what's up with me? I did 3 knit contracts for a large knitting company and am not allowed to share any info, but I can tell you 2 sweaters and 1 tunic took a lot of time and made certain friends crazy with my chatter and upallnight knitting ;) (thanks to the peeps for the support)

School has started for The Mayor and myself. He has first grade and I teacher assist at preschool (2.5 yr olds this year. much boogies. already been puked on) . Plus there has been a TON of babysitting gigs- day and night. Whew!

Next in the news is the 300 hat project - wanna make that 903 hats? Seriously. I just checked the Ravelry group, Kristy updated before she left. 903 hats. can you freakin believe it??
Check out her blog for some cool hat pics. I'm just stunned, to go from 300 to 903? Knitters rock so hard! I cannot wait till we take over the world.

I promised prizes for hat donations and blog mentions, so I want you to pick a number from 1 to 98. I need 3 or 4 numbers - I'll post the names and prizes that go with those numbers. It will be fun! (I kept an excel spreadsheet with everyone's info. I'm geeky like that)

What's OTN now? um, the bad hair day scarf, a Hemlock ring blanket and a dog sweater for a Chihuahua. Links will be in Ravelry. Eventually.

Time's up. TTYL

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I pick... 77!

It sounds like you've been busy! Knit contracts - does that sound more exciting than it actually is? Take care of yourself, all those 2.5 year old boogies and puke puddles can give you germs you never imagined! :0)

12:49 PM, September 20, 2008  
Blogger Marianne said...

I'll pick 78 (just because I like hanging out with Charity :^)

You are BUSY! How do you manage to get anything knit with little ones around?
903 hats. I'm not at all surprised though, knitterly types are just pretty darned wonderful.

1:08 PM, September 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to pick 69 just cuz I'm bad :-)

903 Hats - that's seriously amazing (but as Marianne says, not surprising).

I just joined Plurk; not sure how I feel about it. Gotta go check out Twitter now because I need to fill up all the extra time I have in my life.

4:08 PM, September 20, 2008  
Blogger marit said...

I'll pick 22...
I think the hats are just fantastic:-)

5:38 PM, September 20, 2008  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I just saw that post a few minutes ago. 903 hats, just imagine what we could do if knitters ruled the world. ;)

I'm going with #41. Hopefully you'll have a little more time now that the contract knits are out of your hair. Can't wait to see what you knit.

8:06 PM, September 20, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that you are busy. All of that and teaching "someone" to spin? You are amazing!!!
903 Hats! Oh man, if knitters ruled the world, it would be wonderful indeed!
I pick 55. Try and get some rest this week. Yeah, I know, not going to happen. But at least the contract knitting is over, though I loved the late knit emails and talking you down from the roof.

9:27 AM, September 21, 2008  
Blogger Nicole said...

I will pick 90. Glad to see your still out there. Alec is enjoying kindergarten and soccer so we have been busy too.

10:27 PM, September 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home