Friday, January 29, 2010

Merry Christmas, Hunney!


While I can knit a pair of socks in 4 days, these took me 5 months. whoops.In my defense, they were travel socks so I mostly knit them while waiting for the boy at karate (45 mins 2-3x a week ) and even then other projects trumped the Trekking socks. Oh well, they are done at last and only a little late to be a stocking stuffer.

pattern:Charade
yarn: Trekking xxl, color 70
size: US men's 9

fun pattern and easy to memorize (only 2 rows!) I'll prolly knit them again.

(yes I made him stand on the bench for the pics. He did not complain- much)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Very nice socks! I'd forgotten about that pattern - I'm all for 2 row pattern repeats with my tired old brain... :o)

4:56 PM, January 29, 2010  
Blogger Monika said...

He, he's an easy going fellow! Nice socks. I like Trekking sock yarn, holds up very well.

9:55 AM, January 30, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very nice socks!

6:30 AM, February 02, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home