Friday, January 08, 2010

I haz a talented family.

Christmas party at Mom-mom's, 3 of 5 showing off some mad skilz



I ask you, does it get any better? ;)


Well then of course there is knitting!

Ivy Vines knit for my BFFSorry about the goofy eyes M! This shows the colorway the best
I used Schaefer Yarns Martha in Pomegranate. The yarn is divine! My only mod was to make it 1 pattern repeat longer . It was still drying when she arrived with the girls for a nice 3 day visit.

There has been some spinning as well, but I still need to get pix.

Oh and Happy New Year! Hopefully this will bring a year of "Better Blogging" but I'm not promising anything.

ttfn

5 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

I laughed myself silly, the video is hilarious! :o)
I can see the pomegranate in the cowl, very nice color, and I really have to knit a cowl soon. Always enjoying your blog posts, so keep them coming!

7:17 PM, January 08, 2010  
Blogger Michele Carey Moody said...

LOVE LOve Love the cowl, seriously I will be dressing it up and wearing on a hot date night with a black dress and heels. So incredibly beautiful. The video, ooooh my he is totally his Dad who did the exact same thing when we were in school and 67th was home.

9:12 PM, January 08, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cowl is absolutely stunning! Your BFF is one lucky woman.

Great video - very talented kid! :-)

6:53 AM, January 09, 2010  
Blogger Charity said...

Love those eyebrows! The cowl is lovely, great combination of yarn and pattern! :o)

7:01 AM, January 09, 2010  
Blogger mrs. c said...

Beautiful!

10:33 PM, February 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home