Monday, August 02, 2010

Birthday Yarn

Noolie sent me a skein of Great Northern Yarns 70% Mink 30% cashmere yarn for my birthday in June and I immediately began scouring Ravelry for the perfect pattern to use up every last yummy morsel.
I finally decided on Lacy Baktus.

This is the softest most delicious yarn evah'!
The pattern is quick and easy and now I have an awesome scarf to wear as soon as the weather turns back to coolness (0h Please God, let it cool down soon!)

The girls (2 cuties that I've been babysitting this summer) had a good time modeling and there was a slight struggle for scarf ownership, but I traded some cookies to get it back safe and sound ;)

I need to get some more of this yarn!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Your model is precious! Great job on the Baktus.

8:56 AM, August 02, 2010  
Blogger Monika said...

Lovely scarf, and the models are too cute!

11:40 AM, August 02, 2010  
Blogger Charity said...

The Baktus is awesome - hooray for birthday yarn!! :o)

7:55 PM, August 02, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great choice for that yarn! What cute little girls :^)

6:04 AM, August 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home