Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sharing the love

I have a problem. I'm addicted to lotions. Seriously. At any point you can go in my purse and there will be at least 3 lotions. I like choices.
I don't remember how I found Margaret, but when I saw her Etsy shop and all the packages of samples she sells, I almost swooned. (hehe, picture me swooning and laugh your ass off)

Look:

These are just 2 of the many I purchased. They have 8 samples in a set, EIGHT samples in a sweet little bag. Heaven! These make great treats to put in a card or just have a few in your purse.

She also sells full size lotions, but I fell hard for the "Tottle"
Its a 1 oz refillable lotion bottle. Perfect for the project bag, purse or car!

The lotion itself is perfect. Not too heavy, absorbs quickly and non-staining. Perfect for your knit kit. I actually feel like the "cracks" in my hands have been filled in. The scents are nice, there are plenty of choices and none that I tried was overwhelming in any way. (I don't like per-fumy scents). I applied the lotion about 10 AM and at 2 PM my hands still feel nice and soft.

OH and most importantly, the service is 5 Star. You should know I'm big on customer service. If I'm giving you my money I at least want a "thank-you". Margaret is quick to convo and super pleasant.

Go. Buy. You won't be sorry.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger alittleweirdo said...

I may be addicted to lotions as well... and I may be addicted to Etsy as well...

1:50 PM, September 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home