Thursday, May 11, 2006

The dog ate my project and why I have not posted...



Here is a cross post from Jake's blog....

Everybody, this is Gunnar. Gunnar loves Jake, Cheerios and gasp, wool. Yup, I have had to move the yarn basket since the furry one will help himself to items in his reach. He has run off with more than one project in the 3+ weeks he has been here so far... sigh. Puppy kinergarden starts this Saturday! Yippie!

Its not that I have not completed anything, in fact I have 3 nifty projects and 2 more OTN but seriously lack the time to type anything into the pc. Sigh. Things are finally settling down and I hope to get a little more pc time as Gunnar get a little older, sleeps better (and nips less..)
Soon, really...
TTFN

2 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

He is TOO adorable! Bummer that he loves to eat wooly goodnes, though!

I'm available pretty much all next week, must get together! And check out my blog for pics of MSW!

10:35 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Tala said...

Ok, you don't actually blog, do you? You know, blog, as a verb?

10:04 AM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home