Friday, September 15, 2006

Can You Spare a Square? Knit A Square For Grandmother Purl

Knit A Square For Grandmother Purl: Brass Tacks

I love reading Crazy Aunt Purl. She has a great story to tell and I admire her guts for "living out loud". So Laurie aka Purl posted her Grandmom was not well and is in a convalescent hospital. Well the troops are rallying to make a blanket! Go read the story and follow the links.

Can you spare a square? Or 2? And maybe one for her friend Mr. Hakim in room four who is in a wheelchair?

If you are nearby or happen to shop my LYS and would like to drop one or many off, I'll be happy to ship them all out!

Now, what yarn to use? Hmmm...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

This is great! Thank so much for the link! I am so excited for the squares to start being knit. Now I've got to hurry up and finish my International Scarf Exchange scarf so I can knit a few squares...and be ready to start sewing up. Thanks again!

11:57 PM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Kristy said...

P.S. I did a little changing around of posts so you might want to change your link to the "Brass Tacks" post

12:08 AM, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home