Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ahoy maties! a package from Oz has landed

Lookie what came yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is what Glynnis sent for our tradsies. Loads of Aussie wool, rovings, a felted over soap and the CUTEST Koala with a dishtowel (that I had to wrestle back from the boy)



Here is Gunnar, supervising the photo shoot. Got big, didn't he?






I love tradsies. So much fun. Speaking of fun, I could not resist the brite yellow roving and spun up a bit yesterday! ooohhhhh, merino. Yum. so soft and squishy.

Now to decide what to make with the new wool.... or just arrange it to be admired for a while!

Oh and it is International Talk Like a Pirate Day ! Git yer eye patch out and put a swagger in those hips. We be pirates today

photos pending Blogger upload issues.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

I've been checking out swaps because I'm due to send my first and I wasn't sure what is expected. Thanks for your pictures! The dishcloths are pretty too.

8:09 PM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home