Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Fall Window display



This is where most of my knitting has gone! I think it looks pretty good, but its hard to show in pictures. There are just oodles of knitted and crocheted things calling you to come in to the store. (at least that's what I hope!)

Laura lets me "pretend" I work there and I help with the window display. Actually Jake was a huge help this time, helping me with the fishing line to hang the baby socks from the ceiling.

Of course Scooter is always there to help too! I need to get a pic of her for the blog. She is great! So friendly and clever! Always comes up with great ideas for the display.

Now we need to think of what to do for October....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Wow! You do so many beautiful things!

Thank you for stopping by and volunteering to help with the blanket for Laurie's grandmother. I've talked to a couple of people who've done these kinds of projects before and the consensus is to do all natural fibers - animal or plant fibers - and go from there. I'm thinking, if we get more squares than would be practical for her grandmother, maybe we can do a second one for her new friend Mr. Hakim.

I'm going to post all the particulars tomorrow. Thanks again! I'm excited to get started.

11:45 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Tala said...

Wow! That looks great, Col! You must have to ice your arms and hands every night! I'll have to make a point of getting up there soon!

Is that grey sweater knit or crochet? I LOVE it! (Like I don't have enough sweaters I want to knit!)

12:08 PM, September 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home