Sunday, October 15, 2006

A difference in Oatmeal

Kristy over at Ok, What next needed some help with wool she got to kit a felted sheep. She was NOT happy with the color and I offered to trade for some stuff I had. Well! Do a knitter a favor, and Boy O Boy, she will not only send you the trade wool, but LOADS MORE!

JUST FYI, here are the 2 Oatmeal's- Both Lamb's Pride Worsted, Color M115. The one Kristy sent is on the bottom. See how different?? Brown Oatmeal. What's up with that?



That crazy, generous knitter sent, a music CD she made herself, 2 balls of mystery silk blend AND the Brown Oatmeal yarn! Plus a nice little note card, with writing! (big to me because I DO NOT WRITE if I can help it!) I am overwhelmed.

Now I can't wait to knit something with the mystery yarn! Yum! Silk blend, about laceweight, with a little spring to it. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

That is such a striking difference. I am glad it really was brown - otherwise I would've left silly!! :)

Thanks again for the trade. I can't wait to see what you do with those two skeins of spiderweb-esque yarn.

7:35 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home