Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday Weather plus Pre-felt

Big Rain, Big Wind. That's the weather for today! We have had sooo much rain last night and this morning that our well (yes, we have well water) is overflowing into the basement! Yikes! Just a few puddles for now, but we will have to keep an eye on it!

On to the knitting content...........
1 Kitty Pi ready for the wash. Its HUGE, see my shoe for scale? Its Finished and Drying and still HUGE! I totally meant to do that. Really. I wanted it to fit both cats. They are ruining my quilt! So I figured if I made them a cozy and put it where on my bed they normally sleep, well then it would save my quilt a bit. Right? Will try to post a pic of the FO with Kittys.
2. Ready for the wash is a hedghoge, for the shop. Boy head included for scale. Actually his arm is inside the beastie. This will go in the wash as soon as I get fiberfill to stuff & block as its drying (today? tomorrow?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Super cute!! I love the hedgehog. I can't wait to see him all finished up. And your little one is precious.

12:30 PM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger Tala said...

After! Got it!

Can't wait to see the kitty bed!

8:04 AM, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home