Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mo' Hats

Back on October 30 I posted a hat I made for the boy called Kyle's Cap
I loved it soooo much I made the smallest size for the shop to display. Here is a pic of the two together.

And it just so happens that I have a pea sized head (21") and realized the cap in the largest size will fit me! I had the colors in stash that will match my green wax jacket and Ta-Da! Hat for me! There was still so much left over that I was able to crochet a keyhole scarf to match. Here it is on my "blocking" foam tiles! Matchy me! Wonder if I have enough left over for fingerless mitts? Hmmm....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

I love the hats! Very newsboy cap-like. I've been looking for a pattern like that. Next time I see ya, I'll have to try yours on and see if it would fit me (don't worry, I don't have cooties!)

9:40 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Tala said...

Oh, and do you have the IK crochet issue from fall '05? There's a bag in there I'm obsessed with - might actually be willing to learn crochet for it!

9:44 PM, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home