Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kitty Pi finished


Over the weekend, (well, really Friday night) I felted the Kitty Pi . I really needed to get the beasties off my quilt! And it Worked! Mostly. The bed is big enough for both cats, even considering Yodie's ahhhh, well, *girth*. However, Maeve has decided it is all hers and will not share. In fact there was some potty mouth from her at one point. Now where did she learn that?!
I plan on making another kitty bed, a bit smaller so each can have one.

Specs:
Pattern: Felted Kitty Bed (also in Wendy's book)
Needles: Denise 15's
Yarn: Lamb's Pride worsted, 2 strands through out
2 skein Bronz patina
1 skein roasted coffee
1 skein Oatmeal (fromthe trade with Kristy)
1 skein Sandy Heather

It was big. Really Big. And I uesd a TON of wool, but it was stash yarn!
Now I need to make another.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Maeve and Yodie look SO adorable! How's Yodie doing? I was telling John what a cutie he is! I think I must raid the stash for one for my kitties (why do I have the feeling I'll be making THREE?!?!)

8:59 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home