Monday, October 30, 2006

I LOVE Fiber Trends

Oh Fiber Trends!
How do I love your patterns?
Let me count the ways.......

And that's as far as I get waxing poetic, words fail me.

I think you get the point though. I really do *heart* Fiber Trends patterns and this one is no exception.

Pattern: Kyle's Kap, Fiber Trends
Yarn: Lamb's Pride worsted, Blue Boy and Ruby Red
Needles: clover bamboo - size 7

I made the cap the 21" size. As an added bous, the hat is QUICK. Really. Started it Saturday afternoon and finished it Saturday night.

Now, the question is, will the boy wear it? Especially when it is freezing cold? Hmmm?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Fiber Trends too. Haven't seen that cute hat pattern though. Very handsome model you got there.

9:06 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Kristy said...

So cute! Today I started the lambs from Fiber Trends. It is a great pattern, easy to follow. So far so good....

1:27 AM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home