Monday, December 18, 2006

I think she likes them ?

Oma Blu is going to be visiting her daughter over Christmas and New Year so we exchanged gifts early. Actually she stopped by last week (even before the cookies) and gave us & the boy a gift. So back to the point.... I went over today and gave her the socks. They fit well and she was pretty happy! She was planning what outfits she was going to wear with them. Cute. So I said you better make sure you like them because you are getting another pair for your birthday! LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

The socks are super fabulous!! You do beautiful work. I'm so glad that the recipient loved them, too!

4:18 AM, December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks are great! I'm not surprised she liked them; who wouldn't!

7:10 AM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home