Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Post of 2006

I want to get all caught up on FO's and Christmas before the New Year!

First Christmas-
Aran Ware from Kara Irish Pottery from DH. I had sent him a link to this site back in JUNE and he remembered! It is so beautiful. Pottery and knitting combined. The perfect gift for me.

Speaking of perfect gifts, check out the books my Mom gave me. Knitting AND crafts! Yippie! Now on to knitting FO's-
First 2 Marshmallow hats from the Itty Bitty Hats book. Love the book, Love the hats! These are going to my girls on Long Island. The smaller (6 to 12 months size) is Karabella Aurora 8 and Mist stranded together on size 7's. The larger is Karabella Aurora 8 again with Dive Mohair Kiss stranded together, again on 7's. I'm hoping they are not TOO big, but big enough, ya know?
Next up 2 more Calorimetry. Again in Frog Tree Merino on 6's. I took the pic before I got to the shop for buttons and one has been gifted already. (the other will be gifted tomorrow). Definately go down 1 or 2 needle sizes when you knit this pattern! It REALLY stretches.(mine stretched a bunch, so I am reknitting AGAIN) But, It takes less than a ball of yarn and knits up QUICK. My favorite kind of patterns.

That's it! It has been a great year and I have made a bunch of new friends. I am really looking foward to 07 and more fun knitting.
Happy Happy New Year!
Luv U!
Buh-Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pottery and bless your DH! What a Merry Christmas.

The marshmallow hats are just precious. I just might have to make a couple of those. I have a friend who is having a baby in May who also has a one year old...that would be a cute pair.

You always do such great stuff. I'm always fascinated every time I visit you. I look forward to seeing what you have to show us in 2007. Wishing you and yours a very blessed year!

11:19 PM, December 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home