Saturday, December 23, 2006

Do Over

Here is a new pic of my Calorimetry, redone on smaller needles. The fit is MUCH MUCH better now. I'm wondering if they have the gauge wrong on Knitty?

Here is a close up of my nifty vintage SQUARE button. I pulled this out of the box of buttons I have from my Great Aunt. Neat Huh? I am very much pleased with the do over and am now thinking of neck covering I want to match my *set*. Just for my friend M4, a pic of another re-do. The lights on the mantle in the office mysteriously died, so I replaced them with Icicle lights. I really like how this came out too!

I'm on a roll!


2 Comments:

Blogger Tala said...

The mantle looks GORGEEEEOUS! Very very pretty!

I like the way Calorimetry looks, too! Mine is still a bit too big, even though I did it on 5's, so I think I will be making another one soon out of different yarn.

2:30 PM, December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should redo things more often - these are wonderful.

I have been contemplating the Calorimetry but I've read several people have had gauge issues. Now I'm not sure...

4:22 PM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home