Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Prezzies for My Peeps

Here are some stitch markers I made to give to my knitting friends for Christmas. Or as I like to say to DH, "My Peeps"! As in "Yo, I'm goin' up to the club house to hang wit my peeps" (translation, I'm going to the yarn shop to sit & knit) I'm such a wierdo, I pretend I'm cool! I also crack myself up and will giggle at my own thoughts as I sit and knit.... So I think the girls liked them... Amanda got a HUGE kick when she opened up her envelope. (last week when we FINALLY were able to get together after trying for weeks)
Scooter and Miss Laura at the shop took them off the tags and onto the current WIP, so that's a compliment.
Oh and my friend Jen was here with the kids today and she got a set too! I KNOW she liked them, from the way she laughed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute stitch markers. Your peeps are lucky :)

5:17 PM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Tala said...

I love my little sheepies - especially the one with the bling belly button!

We have a new car! Ulp! Wait till you see it!

9:22 PM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so far behind on commenting. I have been reading but I guess I've been doing it quietly.

Where in the world did you find those stitch markers? They are absolutely adorable and I must procure some for myself!

4:19 PM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home