Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hats, Hearts and another Dishcloth

5 Fun Fur hats for Kate to add to her collection. All are going to Boston Children's Hospital. Kids want muppet heads, who knew? The deadline is 2/28, so there is still PLENTY of time to knit a hat or 2. 2 felted hearts bowls for the shop
Here is the pre-felt shot-
and this is post felting! I used Cascade 128 and 16" size 13's. I got 2 bowls out of one skein with a good amount left over. Fast and Fun, just how I like'em.

And another 4 corners dishcloth! This one in Peppercorn Omber. I got smart and realized
1. I don't like to pay too much attention when knitting garter
2. If I used a stitch marker to mark my slipped stitches, then I really don't have to pay attention.

Hence, this one looks MUCH MUCH better. Check out that garter kitchner! (um not too closley) But really what an awesome pattern and it makes the the perfect dishcloth!

Tomorrow- my potter friend FINALLY gets her socks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for you - knitting 5 muppet heads :) I just finished my fourth the other day. They are so quick and easy; how can anyone resist. I'd love to see the all the kids with all the colorful hats on!

The felted heart bowls are too cute.

9:18 AM, February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home