Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Got a question....

Where do you find information on changing your template in Blogger? Things like making the side columns smaller, adding buttons, the cool stuff! I just can't seem to find a good resource to figure this out (and need to jazz the place up a bit!)
I'd really like to make some changes before the new BIG project gets going.... maybe I'm just googling the wrong questions? I don't know what my problem is, usually I'm better at the techy stuff.

ANY help is greatly appreciated!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be interested in the replies to this question. Every time I've tried to find any help for blogger, I come up blank! I've just been winging it with anything I have done, but I'd also like to do things like make the sidebar smaller and the posting area bigger, or maybe adding a sidebar to the left as well as the right. I hope you get some good answers; please let me know if you do :)

10:48 AM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, what I've been doing with buttons is to save them, upload them to Flickr, and then in Flickr I go to "different sizes" and select "thumbnail" and then post that into my template.

4:53 PM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home