Thursday, February 15, 2007

St. Valentine's Day Slizzard

Slizzard= rain, sleet, snow and ice.
School cancelled, doctor check up cancelled.... what to do but open gifts! Lookie what the Mister got for me: Kara Irish Pottery, Aranware The Teapot, Sugar and Creamer to go with the pitcher and serving bowl I got for Christmas! He is such a good man and I'm the luckiest woman in the world.
Next up, slizzard. A Photo Essay

Hopefully this will be the worst snow we get this year. Not too bad, but enough to mess up roads and even today is still tricky.

Tomorrow, another FO.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I really hate this stuff. We got quite a bit yesterday and I shouldn't complain because we've barely gotten anything this year; but I'll complain anyway ;)

12:10 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

Yup your a lucky woman. So am I, I got yarn....just what I wanted...lol. Looks like your son and dog had fun even though the weather was cruddy. Mines bummed because it's been in the 50's and we haven't seen snow in months.

12:16 PM, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home