Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Trouble with Tribbles

I'm totally ripping off Abigail's post from yesterday. She made them look so cute, I could NOT help myself! I did these all yesterday with leftovers from other dishcloth projects. Quick and easy, just how I like'em! (plus great knitting for the doctors office... the Mayor has "The Cough" so off to the pediatrician's office we go)

Here are some Spa Slippers I crocheted for the Spa Knit on Saturday. Everyone who came into the shop got to put a ticket in the bowl and a random winner was chosen at the end of the day! Fun!
I really need to get my WIPs organized and prioritized. I have way too many projects going on right now and feel like I'm spinning my wheels. Plus I need to knit a Christmas stocking for my mom to give as a gift it needs to be done in the next 2 weeks.... I guess I should start working on that first...
Just one more tribble........

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

I know what you mean about spinning your wheels. I do that from time to time. There just never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done.

2:42 PM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the same boat with too many projects! I finally had to stop and set some priorities or nothing would ever get finished. Why do we do this to ourselves? (and I'm still thinking of more things I really want to knit)!

4:08 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

TRIBBLES!?!?! How cute!!! They might actually tempt me to knit (not a huge dishcloth fan).

So, did I win? Guess not, huh?

How's the Mayor's cough? Any better?

I updated my blog - you have got to see the sleeve of that brown sweater - ugh.

7:35 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Abigail said...

Rip away, I'm glad you like the pattern. It's nice to knit something uncomplicated. And besides they don't count as a real project! What's not to love?

9:30 PM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home