Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Cuteness

I've been a little quiet, but that just means I'm knitting & crocheting LOTS!

I finished up the Monica Top from Knitty.com. I can't wait to put it on the manequin at the shop!
I used Cotton Fleece (pink-a-boo color) and Evita (yellow) on Denise 7's .
But before I had finished that I did another one of these-

Tulip Skirt (Creative Magazine March 07) in Cotton Fleece (wisteria color) on Denise 7's. It came out with a smaller gauge (knew this) and I figured it would match the smallest top (size 2) at about 20 inches around the waist.

Here they are together:

I'll post more pics once we change out the window (so you can see on the manequin)

I've cast on for the felted Ballerina slippers (Fiber Trends) to go with the outfit.... Lion brand web site has a cute crocheted tulip purse or flower purse I may do too... Plus my monthly KAL for squares (and a spare) and the Ripple along.... again with the too many projects.

Remember to get you squares in! The first prize drawing is going to be sometime next week.

Has anybody noticed my picture a day flickr badge? I'm up to day 78!
Back to knitting.....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

So so cute.

And have I ever mentioned that you are a crazy fast knitter? I mean really, crazy fast. You do beautiful work.

1:16 PM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

lol...you've been busy. :) They look great. I haven't gotten a chance to cast on for another Tulip Skirt....to many other projects going.

1:45 PM, March 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so darn cute! I think the purse is a good idea.

4:58 PM, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Mindy said...

Absolutely adorable!

10:03 AM, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Tala said...

Too adorable! Must. Knit. For. Ella!

Gotta get my hands on some Cotton Fleece for that and the sweater for the impending new baby to the family. Hey, let me know if Laura has any gender-neutral Cotton Fleece in!

8:16 PM, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home